I hadn’t graded any of my previous HDR videos until just a couple of days ago, when I ended up spending far more time than I care to admit trying to rid the model’s face and hair of green tint. I suppose I could’ve just applied an adjustment layer to the entire project and dialed in a number, but I fixed each clip individually instead. So I was pretty receptive to Gerald Undone’s tip that he first mentioned on Twitter and later in his review of the FX6. All that’s involved is going into picture profile and changing color phase to +2. That’s it! At first, I had my doubts whether it would work in HDR, since I use S-Gamut3, not the more common S-Gamut3.cine used for Rec. 709, but the improvement was dramatic!